APSIA logo
RFG logo

Find a local Diplomat in Residence

Source: US Government

Diplomats in Residence (DIRs) are career Foreign Service Officers and Specialists located throughout the U.S. who provide guidance and advice on careers, internships and fellowships to students and professionals in the communities they serve. DIRs are available to answer questions and share insight with those interested in Foreign and Civil Service careers, internships and fellowships.

Visit Link

Copy the summary for your resources:

Find a State Department Representative assigned to your area