Source: Asian American Dream, Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership
From August 7th to August 13th, students can attend workshops and panel discussions on:
- How to Develop a Resume & Cover Letter That Stands Out
- Interviewing Fundamentals Panel
- How to Use and Leverage Linkedin
- State of AANHPI in the Workplace
- What to Do, What Not to Do
On August 14th, students can network with up to 30 employers from private, public, and nonprofit sectors. Students can register to meet with employers such as Google, U.S. Department of State, Aspen Insurance Group, NYIS Law firm, the Department of Homeland Security, and many more!