The Eurasia Foundation (EF) identifies young professionals who share EF’s commitment to international engagement across the Eurasian region and connects them with more established professionals from a variety of fields.
Over nine months, YPN creates regular opportunities for young people in Washington, DC, to discuss developments in the Eurasia region with diplomats, journalists, and analysts.
EF seeks young professionals with the following qualifications:
- A deep interest in and demonstrable commitment to the Eurasia region;
- Between the ages of 22 and 33;
- Working in any sector of government, media, the military, the private sector, or for a non-profit;
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree; and
- The availability to attend monthly program events in the morning and/or evening.