The Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship honors the legacy of the abolitionist and statesman with a fully funded summer study abroad program. This Fellowship is developed for students of color and selection is in the spirit of Douglass himself with special emphasis on leadership, social justice, agitation for positive change and cross-cultural understanding.
FREDERICK DOUGLASS GLOBAL FELLOW APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be a current undergraduate freshman, sophomore or junior
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident
- Identify as an ethnicity typically underrepresented on study abroad programs (e.g. American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander).
- Submit a complete application no later than February 14